
IT WOULD SUCK TO SIT ON THIS EASTER BUNNY'S LAP!!!!!
We went out to the ranch for Easter this year. It was alot of fun but...not like when i was a kid. I hide the eggs this year instead of finding them which sucked because there was $$$$ in some of them!!!!! I did still get to climb the tree to hide them and was suprised I got up in it. But even just being up at gramps house was werd this year. There are so many people i dont know and thats never really happened with the M. side of the family. I guess I just need to be friendlier...even though its hard. I wanted sooo badly to get the cousins my age together and play hide-n-go-seek, but i can only think of 2 who MIGHT play. Maybe i just need to grow up. but i like to have fun. Being a kid was so easy everyone always wanted to play!!!! Oh well it turned out to be OK I had a good time chatting and making fun of everyone...in a nice way...if thats possible. but yeah HAPPY EASTER. and Marcie since your the only one who reads this sorry i rambled on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. :) peace out
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter!
Posted by Mandy at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you for blogging so fast. Your picture is a little disturbing! Matt laughed and laughed. Love you.
Your really weird. But I;m proud of you for putting a picture on so fast.
Post a Comment