



Saturday the 29th my cousin Ducky and I got up at 5:45 AM and headed to Vegas!!!! The driving was slow at first then the Mountain dew started to kick in. We took my sisters beamer so we got there in about 3 hours!!! I love going to car shows cause I like to see how happy my dad is, to see people admire his work. It was a little different this year though because they spent the wole week before getting the car ready staying at the shop till the wee hours of the morning, and the night before the race they went to start it up and the transmission wasnt working!!!!! so they didnt even get to take it. But my bro RJ and my cousin Aaron raced and did really good. Next year is going to be WAYYYY better, because I will be racing my car!!!!! We just hungout all day looked at cars, watched the races, got sun burnt, and drove home around 5 that night. it was a long day but it was worth it....plus we got miguels on the way home...SOOO YUMMY!!!!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
MOPAR AT THE STRIP
Posted by Mandy at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't believe the car didn't work. That's too bad. Glad you had fun. We'll come and watch you race next year.
Post a Comment