well i dont have any new pictures but alot has been going on lately. I have been playing fast pitch softball and i am actually one of the pitchers...dont know if thats good or bad but i am getting better. out team name is REZ'D OUT and our jerseys go along with the name...the are black shirts with duck tape numbers and names. they do look pretty cool though. we had a tournament in morongo last weekend and lost but we have the youngest team out there and a few of the players have never played fast pitch before. We are improving alot. I love playing though. my volleyball team came in 1st place and my slow pitch team for the rez came in 2nd we lost to the fire department..i was so angry...we only lost by 1 point!!!!! and as for the friday night team we were in 11th place then we beat the 2nd place team and then we lost to the 1st place team by yet again ONE point!!!! thats the update on the sports so far. as far as everything else its going awesome. im so excited for summer to start! I cant wait for all the vacations and the summer program to start. Im going to be going up to Utah in a couple of weeks..Im excited to see marcie and marty and my neices and nephews!!! well this is it for now. maybe i will write another update in a couple months. haha
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha!!For not geting any commets! Just kidding!! And maybe we can go swiming too!
Good job on all your sports wins. I didn't get any athletic talents. Just beauty. Can't wait for you to come. Malena pretty much has your whole trip planned out.See you in a week.
I love to hear about all that you are doing. Even though we live close I dont get to see you much, so I am looking forward to looking at your blog! Love Ya
Post a Comment