CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

NEW LIL UPDATE!!!!!

RJ and I working really hard this summer!!!!

here i am working realy hard again!


k so this summer has been very interesting. I went to Reno for a confrence with the youth from the rez. It was fun but the last day i had to go to the hospital...NOT FUN! I had to stay there for 3 days and I never wanna do it again. I had nurses come in just as i was finally about to fall asleep, then i had nurses come in at 4 in the am and take my blood!!!! way to wake me up by stabbing my arm. I did get to have some morphine which is always good. Becky and juilo stayed behind with me. Becky also had to deal with this same thing last year at the confrence. i just keep getting kidney infections and i dont know why. but ebough about that.

softball is ok. I had a huge tournament the day after i got out of the hospital and even though the dr. told me i couldnt play... i did. i had to i love the sport. but i got all tourny for our team and got a pretty sweet duffle bag. then this last weekend we had another tourney and i sucked. i think i play better when im sick! haha

Im so excited to go to Lake Powell this saturday for a whole week. Josiah is coming and its going to be interesting. he doesnt really like water so im just going to have to throw him in. but im off to watch the guys fastpitch softball team from the rez play. so hopefully this is a good enough update for now!!!!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

lake Powell was a blast. We're glad you came. I knew you would play. I even tried to call you and told Marte that I thought you were playing when you didn't answer. Your are naughty!!

Kaycee and RJ said...

love the picture of us. it was fun working with you and becky.