

SO MARCIE TOOK ME TO RED MANGO....AND UM IN GOING TO HAVE TO SAY IM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED!! IT TASTE LIKE SOUR CREAM. WHO THE HELL EATS STRAIGHT SOUR CREAM WITH FRUIT AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND GRAHM CRACKERS...NONE OF THAT STFF MAKES IT BETTER. SO MARCIE YOUR TASTE BUDS SUCK!!! I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SO GOOD FROZEN YOGART AND GOT COLD SOUR CREAM!!!! BUT DONT WORRY MARCIE I STILL LOVE YOU! YOU JUST HAVE BAD TASTE IN SOME THINGS :)
Monday, November 10, 2008
RED MANGO!!!!!
Posted by Mandy at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
RED MANGO RULES!!! I think I must have ruined your taste buds with all the cheap ice cream I bought for you as a baby. Now you don't know heaven when it melts in your mouth.
mandy rocks for hating red mango! I told you we should have got cold stone
mandy i agree. malena good for you for standing up to nasteness!! marcie that is blasphamy!! the only true sweet nector from heaven is diet mnt dew!!
I know Malena!!! next time we will ditch your mom and get a REAL treat.....that has GOOD flavor to it!!! and ima agree with rj to diet mnt dew is better then RED CRAPO!!! i wouldnt call it the nector from the heavens but waaat better then frozen sour cream!!!!
blog something new!!!!!!1
Post a Comment